Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AFREHND: Landscape Architecture

For me, Landscaping at first sight is just all about the nature and all environmental details in a model. Details such as; trees, plants, plain grounds, and bushes and other green in nature.
When we were asked to put landscaping during the final defense at ADESPRN, I didn’t know exactly what to put on to our model, and Lei and I just decided to put some green it. Not realizing it’s all the details.
After our lesson last Monday, I learned that Landscaping is about bringing life to a house plan. I never thought landscaping was also about the stones, benches, the residents or even cars and every single detail outside the house. It makes a house plan very attractive to people. It gives an exquisite preview of the plan for the clients. It gives the plan a pleasant outer image. It brings life on every detail of the house
Landscaping also is not just about putting the design elements from one place to another; we should also be able to design the exterior part of a plan. We must make every detail reasonable on why it was placed there.
Landscape Architecture just widens my knowledge about Architecture.

Though I find it hard sometimes because I still don’t have ACOLRND to furnish my plates; it might take me time to fully learn all the fundamentals of Landscape Architecture. But nevertheless, I find it fun though it’s very crucial because you can’t afford to make several mistakes.
When we were asked to write a Manifesto about Architecture last term, I simply wrote about all the things I’ve learned in ADESPRN. The design philosophies, life philosophies, design concept, the ergonomics, the translation of music to art; that was just my brief knowledge when I started the 2nd semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment